Flushing is a village in Belmont County Flushing was platted in 1813. The village was incorporated in 1849.
Cy Young was involved with the old timers’ organization in the area.
Land: 0.61 square miles (1.58 km2)
1,283 ft. (391 m)
100 Stratton LaneFlushing, OH 43977
Stratton House Inn is available for family vacations; family and class reunions; church and worship retreats; business meetings; social gatherings; scrapbooking, stamping, and quilting retreats; and other functions.
121 High StreetFlushing, OH 43977
Features an extensive collection of publications, books, memorabilia and other articles.
73999 Reservoir Hill RoadFlushing, OH 43977
Zion is an 800+ acre retreat, as well as a nature center with a 27-acre lake, various small ponds, rustic cabins, pavillions, 1.85 mile walking trail around the lake, fishing ponds, swimming area a